Tuesday 13 September 2011

Opening of the DevBlog!

Hello!

So I've decided to open up the Developers Blog a lot sooner than I had planned. I have done this for several reasons, most of which I don't really understand myself, but one of which is important. It's by far the easiest way for people to see the standard of work being produced. I'm currently look for some programmer(s) to join the team and there's no better place for them to see the vision of the project, than here.

In the next few days I will be uploaded a few snapshots of some of the 3D assets available. If you happen to be a programmer with strong Java skills then please do not hesitate to contact me, Jack, at jack@thelawlessonline.com and I can divulge more information.

If you're just interested in the project, keep coming back because the next few days, I will be filling this more and more with content and project descriptions.

As a first blog post, it's quite skimpy, but it does the job. Important lesson there... I'm sure I'll be back on here soon enough!

-Jack
Director/Art Director

No comments:

Post a Comment